How to Make Whole Chicken Roast without Oven Video Recipe?
Roasted chicken is necessary part of our daily meal. But it takes to long to prepare it. Mostly chicken is roasted in oven to made in short time and if there is no oven it is not possible to make it. There is no need to worry now because roasting a chicken is no more difficult now as everyone love a roast chicken. Today we will share a very simple and easy way to make Whole Chicken Roast without Oven Recipe. Getting great-tasting Chicken Roast at home without oven is easier than ever. In this recipe simple ingredients are used to get a delicious taste. Follow this video recipe how to roast a whole chicken without oven perfectly every time.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Healthy Chicken Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Simple Chicken Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Whole Chicken Roast without Oven Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Dahi (Yogurt) 1 Cup
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed 1 tsp
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder (Whole spice powder) 1 & ½ tsp
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Lemon juice 3-4 tbs
- Whole Chicken with skin 1.25 Kg
- Pyaz (Onion) as required
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) deseeded as required
- Kitchen thread
- Oil 3-4 tbs
- In bowl, add yogurt, add red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, chaat masala, red chili crushed, black pepper powder, whole spice powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and mix well & set aside.
- In a dish, place whole chicken,add yogurt & spices mixture and rub the marination all over the chicken (inside & out evenly).
- With the help of skewer, prick whole chicken, add remaining marinade and rub again.
- Stuffed inside of the chicken with halved onions and tomatoes, secure by tying the legs together using a kitchen thread and marinate overnight or minimum 6-8 hours.
- In pot, add oil and place marinated chicken with remaining yogurt, cover and cook on low flame for 1 hour or until done. Check and turn the whole chicken in between 2-3 times and basting with the remaining marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 1 to 1 & ¼ hours.
- Whole chicken roast is ready.
Also Try: The Ultimate Barbecued Chicken Recipe