How to Make Zinger Burger Recipe in KFC Style?
Zinger Burger Recipe in KFC Style -Learn how to make chicken burger at home. Making a chicken burger at home is very easy and needs no expertise in cooking. Zinger burger is a kind of chicken burger sold by KFC that comes with a extra crunchy breaded patty made of chicken breast. To make a chicken burger recipe, patty can be made in two ways. One way is to use the ground chicken and the other using chicken breasts. To make the ground meat patty, you can follow chicken cutlet recipe. In this post I am sharing how to make patty using breasts. To prepare and fry the patty, i have followed the same method are popcorn chicken and fried chicken recipes.
This Recipe takes 4 Hrs and 30 mins to make Zinger Burger in KFC Style – 4 Hrs mins prep time and 30 mins cooking time. This Zinger Burger Recipe in KFC Style serves 5 to 6 persons and is great for both Dinner and lunch. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here is the easy way to prepare Zinger Burger Recipe in KFC Style which is explained in a step by step process.:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|4 Hrs||30 Min||5 – 6|
- 3 Chicken Breasts (Sliced to 5 or 6, About 500 Grams)
- ¼ Cup Curd / Yogurt (For Brine)
- ¼ Tsp all Spice Powder
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Rice or Plain Flour
- Salt as Needed
- 1 ¼ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg (Prefer Organic)
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 6 Burger Buns
- ¾ Cup Hung Curd/ Yogurt or Mayo as Needed
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Xxtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ Tsp Mustard Powder or Mustard Paste as Needed
- ½ Tsp Fresh Pepper Powder
- Salt if Using Hung Curd
- 4 to 6 Lettuce Leaves or As Needed
- Tomatoes Deseeded and Cut to Rings
- Whisk together yogurt, salt, all spice or pepper powder and water. Wash and slice the breasts if very large. Add them to the buttermilk (yogurt and water). Rest for over night or at least 4 hours.
- Mix together little salt, red chilli powder and flour. Set aside.
- Beat egg with 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
- Drain the yogurt water from chicken and place them in the flour and coat them well. Dip in the egg mixture and then roll in the bread crumbs. Allow to rest for 10 mins. Deep fry in hot oil on a medium high heat until golden and cooked completely. Drain them on a kitchen tissue.
- Slice and toast the bun. Place the patty, then lettuce and tomato. Prepare a sauce by stirring mayo or hung curd, mustard powder, olive oil, pepper, salt and lemon juice. Add this generously over the tomatoes. You can also add tomato ketch up. Place the other half of the bun.
- Serve chicken burger immediately.